2017-18 Season Ticket Renewals
Monday January 23, 2017 – Friday April 21, 2017
All returning Season Ticket Holders from the 2016-17 season will receive the following discounted rates:
Any season seat not renewed by Friday April 21, 2017 will be subject to release and may become available for immediate sale to the general public. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for each seat at the time of renewal.
Season Ticket Benefits Changes:
• PRICE FREEZE on all ticket prices
• MORE ticket exchange dates to be available for the 2017-18 Regular season
• MORE VIP Benefits coming for Season Ticket Holders
• MORE Flexibility in payment structure (flexible credit card payment plans now available)
Any current Season Ticket Holders looking to change their seat location can do so at the time of renewal. All unoccupied seat locations will be available for seat change, with additional locations becoming available after the renewal period.
Any seat changes made after having already changed locations may be subject to a $25 fee.
For the convenience of our Season Ticket Holders, there are three payment structures available for your season ticket purchase:
1. Pay-in-Full: Pay 100% of your account balance at the time of renewal and receive a complimentary Greyhound item (TBD).
2. Payment Plans: Payment plans are available in two forms: Credit Card and Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution. This payment structure ranges anywhere from 3-8 months, depending on the time of purchase/opt in.
A. Credit Card: Divide payments into installments and spread your payment throughout the year. Payments will be charged to your provided credit card on or about the first business day of each month until the conclusion of your payment plan. Credit card payment plans are done in equal installments and can range from 3-8 months, pending the time of purchase.
B. Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution: Divide payments into installments and spread your payment throughout the year. Successive payments will be withdrawn from your Financial Institution on or about the first business day of each month until the conclusion of your payment plan. A void check is required to process the monthly payments and must be submitted at the time of opt in. There are two options for the direct withdrawal options:
• Eight Month Direct Withdrawal Plan: Deadline of Friday April 21, 2017 at 5PM
• Six Month Direct Withdrawal Plan (New Season Ticket Holders Only): Deadline of June 23, 2017 at 4PM
3. Progressive Payments: Season Ticket Holders who choose not to opt into a payment plan or Pay-in-Full option can place a $50.00/seat deposit to hold their seat. This deposit is both non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment in full would be due by Friday August 11, 2017 at 4PM directly at the Essar Centre Box Office. While we recommend payment in full or a payment plan option, should you choose the Progressive Payments option it is suggested that payments towards your season seat(s) be made during the summer.
Questions? Contact Matt Rodell (Manager of Ticket Sales) by phone at 705-574-0090 or e-mail email@example.com