Job Opening; Manager of Ticket Sales & Marketing
MANAGER OF TICKET SALES AND MARKETING
In partnership with the General Manager and Office Manager, the Manager of Ticket Sales and Marketing will lead the season ticket sales/servicing and general ticket sales/servicing of the Soo Greyhounds along with marketing initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop ticket sales culture for our club and community.
• Responsible for the team’s season ticket and general ticket sales initiatives
• Operate ticket sales through the creation of effective sales tactices, training and planning that includes outbound calls, social selling, data analysis, continual learning and relationship development activities
• Development a partnership and co-ordinate with the GFL Memorial Gardens Box Office staff to create strong service culture and ensure seamless experience for our fans
• Ensure that all organizational ticket sale and service goals are met or exceeded
• Create, advance and execute a ticket sales and service plan that includes team goals, strategies and key tactices to maximize new customer renewal and new sales
• Integrate industry best practices and positive trends throughout all aspects of the Soo Greyhounds ticketing
• Work with other Business operations staff to maximize and reach all business operations objectives
• Pitch marketing programs for all aspects of the Greyhounds Business Operations (ticket sales, game day, community, sales)
• Created in-house marketing collateral for print and web-based promotion
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER TRAITS
• Bachelors degree in Business/Sports Administration, Marketing/Sales or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in sales; preferable in the sports and entertainment industry
• Proficient in graphic design software and design (Adobe Photoshop)
• Strong communication and organization skills including the ability to multi-task
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Computer Skills
This is a full-time position that includes work during evenings, weekends and holidays.
Applications for this position (resume and cover letter) must be submitted no later than Thursday, August 2nd @ 4 PM via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only those successful candidates for an interview will be contacted.