JOB OPENING; Manager, Corporate Partnerships
The Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club is accepting applications for the position of Manager of Corporate Partnerships.
The qualified applicant will have at least 2-3 years experience in sales and promotions along with a bachelor’s degree in business management or similar education/experience.
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships will work closely with all members of the team’s Business Operations staff and management. This is a full-time, permanent position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
• Ensure the flawless execution of agreements with existing partners.
• Working to develop relationships with new partners at the local, and national level.
• Work to develop new partnership programs & opportunities which can maximize partner exposure.
• Advance the partnership program across all platforms offered by the Greyhounds : Internet, Radio, Print, In-Arena Signage, & Video Board programming.
• Ensure the flawless execution of game night promotions and community programs which mutually benefit the fans and corporate partners.
• Serve as a continual liaison between the club and corporate partners.
• Responsible for the accounting associated with agreed upon corporate partnerships.
• Act as lead contact with the Ontario Hockey League and CCMC to fullfil contractual obligations
All interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter no later than Friday, October 12, 2018 @ 5 PM by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins please.