The Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club is currently looking for a part-time Digital Media / Video Co-ordinator Intern to work alongside Business Operations staff to capture excitement through video/photography and share through social media channels and in-game video board. Your hours are flexible; although you will need to be available on game days.
• Marketing campaigns optimization and coordinate execution for all digital channels
• Pitch and contribute ideas and concepts for all our digital channels
• Oversee social media posts to ensure strong writing;
• Coordinate graphic requests for marketing campaigns;
• Collaborate with team members to ensure the production of high quality work.
• Strong writing skills
• Be a hockey fan with a strong interest and understanding of the culture behind it
• Hockey slang knowledge
• Highly proactive
• Great creativity with a marketing mind
• Experience with Adobe programs such as Photoshop
• Proven experience with social media and content creation
• Experience with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and fast-paced environments.
• Able to work productively both individually and with team members.
This role is a part-time paid position for individuals working in or wishing to work in the digital content marketing field.
Within this position you will create simple video, graphical or written social media content depending on your skill set.
This could involve video, interviews, contests, and other engagements with high traffic social channels.
During the interview process you will be asked to demonstrate your ability.
To apply for this opportunity, please provide a cover letter and resume highlighting your qualifications NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019 @ 4 PM to Tracey Herriman, Manager of Finance & Administration