Hounds encourage Sault Ste. Marie to “Paint the Town Red”
With the 2018 Ontario Hockey League playoffs on the horizon, and following the release of this year’s slogan (#IgniteTheNorth), the Soo Greyhounds are issuing a call for contest participants in their “Paint the Town Red” contest.
The contest is open to all members of the community and will be separated into three categories.
WHAT IS THE “PAINT THE TOWN RED” CONTEST?
The “Paint the Town Red” contest has been created to generate excitement and support for the Greyhounds and the 2018 playoffs through all dwellings in our community.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Participants are encouraged to decorate, theme, and showcase their dwelling, business and/or classroom while being creative in showing their support for the #1 ranked team in the Canadian Hockey League.
Signs. Banners. Paint. Posters. Balloons. Colour-schemes. Simply use your creativity to create an attractive and compelling submission.
** Regardless of participation level, all residences, businesses and educational institution are encouraged to display the FAN FLAG by the club **
The Soo Greyhounds remind everyone that this is a family-oriented contest, and we ask those participating to stay within guidelines of respectful compliance regarding proper conduct.
“Fan Flags” showcasing the #IgniteTheNorth slogan and graphic have been created and are easily accessible for all participants to identify your business, dwelling or educational institution as an OFFICIAL entrant in the contest.
Fan Flags will be available as inserts in the Sault Star (Wednesday, March 14), Sault This Week (Thursday, March 15) or can be DOWNLOADED by clicking appropriate link below by right-clicking and “Save Link As”.
8.5”x11” or 11”x17”
HOW TO REGISTER
Participants can register using the online form below here OR @OHLHoundPower must be tagged in any social media posts using the tag #IgniteTheNorth to be considered for contest
Any correspondence regarding the “Paint the Town Red” contest can be directed via e-mail to email@example.com
• Contest is open to all Soo Greyhounds fans
• Registration/Participation is FREE, no purchase necessary
• Fan Flag will be available WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14th in SAULT STAR & THURSDAY, MARCH 15th in SAULT THIS WEEK
• Fan Flags will be available to be downloaded from www.soogreyhounds.com, or can be picked up at the Essar Centre Box Office
• Fan flag must be visible in residence/business/school, as this is the indicator of contest participation
• Online registration can be used to register your residence, OR @OHLHoundPower must be tagged in any social media posts using the tag #IgniteTheNorth to be considered for contest
• Contest begins immediately after announcement, and will conclude at 3pm March 21st
• Winner will be announced at noon on Thursday, March 22nd
• All questions/submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prizes are awarded to the top 3 candidates in each category, selected by the players on the team.
• Family oriented contest, stay within guidelines of respectful compliance regarding proper conduct
• By agreeing to these rules, you authenticate the posting and distribution via social media/marketing platforms of your decorated residences
By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the SOO GREYHOUNDS HOCKEY CLUB as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
Winner will be selected by the players of the organization under the supervision of the SOO GREYHOUNDS HOCKEY CLUB. Winner will be contacted immediately following selection of Winner.
The SOO GREYHOUNDS HOCKEY CLUB shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within TWO (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected.
1st Place – Two (2) tickets for remainder of 2018 Playoff Home Games
2nd Place – Generic Merchandise package + Two (2) tickets to 2018 Playoff Home Games 1 & 2
3rd Place – Two (2) tickets to 2018 Playoff Home Games 1 & 2
1st Place- Two (2) tickets for all remaining 2018 home playoff games
2nd Place – Merchandise package + Two (2) tickets for Playoff Home Games 1 and 2
3rd Place – Two (2) tickets to 2018 Playoff home games 1 and 2
Top 3 entrants will receive a player appearance in the 2018/19 season
*Inventory is preselected by the Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club*
The Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club would like to thank the community for their outstanding support throughout the 2017-18 season and looks forward to seeing everyone rinkside throughout the 2018 playoffs.