Did you miss December 14th’s game and have an unused ticket?
Due to the inclement weather this past Wednesday, December 14, the Soo Greyhounds understand the difficulties that arose for their fans wishing to attend the game.
As a result of the unusual weather circumstances, and conditions in our community, we would like to offer an added opportunity for those fans who purchased tickets to exchange them for an upcoming game.
If you have a paid, unused ticket for Wednesday, December 14th you will be permitted to exchange that ticket for one of the following games:
• Sunday December 18th vs Sarnia (2:07PM)
• Sunday January 15th vs London (7:07PM)
• Wednesday January 18th vs Flint (7:07PM)
• Wednesday February 8th vs Saginaw (7:07PM)
• Wednesday February 15th vs Sudbury (7:07PM)
• Friday February 17th vs Kitchener (7:07PM)
• Wednesday March 8th vs Sarnia (7:07PM)
Single game tickets can only be exchanged for one of the games posted above.
Individual game tickets being exchanged must be unused from the game on Wednesday December 14 vs Sudbury.
Unused tickets can be exchanged directly at the Essar Centre Box Office.
Unused ticket stubs must be presented at the time of exchange.
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Rodell at 705-574-0090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you in the Essar Centre soon.