Season Ticket Renewals are now available at the GFL Memorial Gardens box office! It has been one of the most exciting seasons of Greyhounds hockey and we can’t wait to see what is in store for this young Greyhound group. We have the 17th youngest team in the entire Ontario Hockey League. The future is bright, and the sky is the limit.
All returning 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders will have access to the following discounted rates:
• Adult – $560.00
• Senior – $472.00
• Student – $472.00
• Child – $273.00
*Subject to HST*
All current 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders will have priority access to their current seat location for the 2019/20 season until Thursday April 18th at 5:00 pm. Any seat location that has not been renewed by this deadline will be subject to release and will become available for resale to the general public. A $75.00 (per seat) non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of renewal for all 2019-20 Season Ticket purchases. For more information on payment information, please see the section below.
For the convenience of our Season Ticket Holders, there are three payment structures available for your season ticket purchase:
1. Pay-in-Full: Pay 100% of your account balance at the time of renewal.
2. Payment Plans: Payment plans are available in two forms: Credit Card and Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution. This payment structure ranges anywhere from 3-8 months, depending on the time of purchase.
• Credit Card: Divide payments into installments and spread your payment throughout the year. Payments will be charged directly to your provided credit card on the first business day of each month until the conclusion of your payment plan. Credit card payment plans are done in installments ranging from 3-8 months, pending the time of purchase.
• Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution: Divide payments into installments and spread your payment out throughout the year. Successive payments will be withdrawn from your Financial Institution on the first business day of each month until the conclusion of your payment plan. A void check is required to process the monthly payments and must be submitted at the time of purchase. There are two direct withdrawal options:
– Eight Month Direct Withdrawal Plan: For purchases before Thursday April 18, 2019 at 5:00 pm
– Six Month Direct Withdrawal Plan: For purchases from April 19, 2019 – June 21, 2019 Deadline of Friday June 21, 2019 at 4:00 pm
• Progressive Payments: Season Ticket Holders can place a $75.00 non-refundable deposit at the time of renewal to hold their seat. Once made, Season Ticket Holders will have the flexibility to make payments on their own accord during the off-season. Payment in full would be due for their Season Tickets by no later than Friday August 10th at 4:00 pm. Any accounts not paid in full by this deadline will be subject to potential release and resale. While we recommend either payment-in-full or opting into a payment plan, we do suggest making payments toward your season seat(s) throughout the off-season should you choose this option.
On behalf of our entire organization, thank you for your continued support. We have the best fans in the Ontario Hockey League, and we can’t wait to push for a championship with each and every one of you! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact Matt DiBerardino (Manager of Ticket Sales) at 705-574-0090 or via email at email@example.com.