2017 Playoff Slogan Contest
With your Soo Greyhounds having clinched a spot in the 2017 Ontario Hockey League playoffs, we are looking into the stands to help create some added excitement around the Essar Centre and Sault Ste. Marie community.
The team has announced they will be holding a “Playoff Slogan Contest” effective immediately.
Fans are encouraged to submit a slogan they would like to see the team and community embrace this upcoming post-season.
The top three slogans, as selected by Greyhounds staff, will be voted on by our fan base.
The winning slogan will receive Greyhounds Prize Pack, including: a pair of tickets to the first two home games of the 2017 OHL Playoffs, Greyhounds merchandise, and used stick signed by the player of your choice.
The winning slogan will be chosen by Greyhounds’ staff and be included in items such as team promo material, poster & banners at Essar Centre, radio/print advertising, billboard advertising etc.
Those interested in taking part in this contest can submit their slogan a number of ways:
• Online Submission form BELOW
• By e-mail to email@example.com
• By fax to 705-945-9458
• By dropping it off at the Marketing Table during home games from February 24 to March 8
• All submissions become property of the Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club
• Only one submission, per person, per email address please
• All entries must include valid name, address and phone number
• Submissions will be accepted at team’s discretion
• No purchase is necessary to submit your entries
• Entrant grants the hockey club to use their name in any promotional release
• Entries will be accepted until the conclusion of the game on Wednesday March 8
• Only the winning entrant will be contacted
The Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club thanks everyone in advance for their participation and continued support as we prepare for the 2017 Ontario Hockey League playoffs.