2019/20 New Season Tickets
NEW Season Ticket options are available for the 2019/20 season directly at the GFL Memorial Gardens Box Office, presented by SK Group.
All NEW 2019-20 Season Ticket Holders will have access to the following discounted rates:
• Adult – $595.00
• Senior – $503.00
• Student – $503.00
• Child – $308.00
*Subject to HST*
A non-refundable deposit is required at the point of sale for all Greyhounds Season Ticket purchases.
For the convenience of our Season Ticket Holders, there are three payment structures available for your season ticket purchase:
1. Pay-in-Full: Pay 100% of your account balance at the time of renewal.
2. Payment Plans: Payment plans are available in two forms: Credit Card and Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution. This payment structure ranges anywhere from 3-8 months, depending on the time of purchase.
• Credit Card: Divide payments into installments and spread your payment throughout the year. Payments will be charged directly to your provided credit card on the first business day of each month until the conclusion of your payment plan. Credit card payment plans are done in installments ranging from 3-8 months, pending the time of purchase.
• Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution: Divide payments into installments and spread your payment out throughout the year. Successive payments will be withdrawn from your Financial Institution on the first business day of each month until the conclusion of your payment plan. A void check is required to process the monthly payments and must be submitted at the time of purchase. There are two direct withdrawal options:
– Eight Month Direct Withdrawal Plan: For purchases before Thursday April 18, 2019 at 5:00 pm
– Six Month Direct Withdrawal Plan: For purchases from April 19, 2019 – June 21, 2019 Deadline of Friday June 21, 2019 at 4:00 pm
• Progressive Payments: Season Ticket Holders can place a $75.00 non-refundable deposit at the time of renewal to hold their seat. Once made, Season Ticket Holders will have the flexibility to make payments on their own accord during the off-season. Payment in full would be due for their Season Tickets by no later than Friday August 10th at 4:00 pm. Any accounts not paid in full by this deadline will be subject to potential release and resale. While we recommend either payment-in-full or opting into a payment plan, we do suggest making payments toward your season seat(s) throughout the off-season should you choose this option
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact Matt DiBerardino (Manager of Ticket Sales) at 705-574-0090 or via email at email@example.com.